Wednesday, September 5, 2007

TEAM: Resignation of Matt Abraham

Original Source

To: Quixtar c/o Kathryn Vincent (kathryn_vincent@quixtar.com) CC: Jeff and Barb Granger, Upline Platinum or above.

Effective today, September 5, 2007, I hereby resign my Independent Business with Quixtar. For many many reasons, Quixtar-Amway-Alticor has caused me to doubt its legitimacy, its leadership, and its intentions toward business owners such as myself.

My resignation is made pursuant to Quixtar's Rules of Conduct:3.11. Resignation: An IBO may resign his or her IB at any time by appropriately communicating to the Corporation and sending a copy of such communication to his or her Sponsor or firstupline IBO who has attained a higher award level, such as Platinum, Ruby, etc.

Signed,Matt and Cheryl Abraham

No comments: