Thursday, February 28, 2008

QUIXTAR: DESPERATION VIA EMAIL

Original Source

QUIXTAR: DESPERATION VIA EMAIL
Thursday, February 28, 2008

As if it wasn't enough to threaten all the diamonds at Diamond Cluster 08, now Amway has sent the email below. We at TEAM are all to familiar with Quackstar's prolific ability to send nasty emails. Talk about not letting go, I am convinced these folks will be talking about TEAM for years to come. I am reminded of a young boy I knew in my childhood. He would say, "When I was big," and then go on about how he used to work or drive a car. He was 6 years old. I can imagine Amway sending out emails titled, "When I was big!"

I won't waste time debunking all the lies in their latest publication. Their track record has always been the same. I remember other organizations going through issues with Quixtar. Every time this happened, TEAM would get information from Quixtar just like this. This always made people believe that the organization was at fault. We now know better. Much has changed now that things are not all hidden in arbitration like they prefer. The internet has done wonders to shed light on the conspiring evil that ferments in Ada.

One thing stood out to me. This email is from Steve Lieberman. He joined Quixtar in August 2007, yet is confident enough in the story tellers around him to make the following statement.


The "non-compete" clause was added to Quixtar’s Rules in 2004 with IBOAI input and recommendations. It was communicated broadly to all IBOs through various vehicles.
How can Steve be so sure? How can he say TEAM were a bunch of ongoing rules violators? He obviously can't be but no matter it appears he will fit right in with the rest of the folks and their revisionist history.

This email highlights Quixtar's scarcity mentality. If there is one thing I have learned as part of TEAM, it is not to have a scarcity mentality. Quixtar appears to think TEAM is just lurking, waiting for a chance to pounce on IBOs still afflicted or affiliated with Quixtar. While I must admit people wanting to be a part of TEAM is nothing new. The merging of the other groups into TEAM has been nearly painless. We appreciate our new friends. However, if I have heard it once I have heard it a thousand times, 300 million people minus the entire TEAM still equals 300 million people. In other words we operate with an abundance mentality. Because of this, it won't be long and we will be saying, 300 million minus the TEAM equals 299 million!

Click here to read the email sent by Quixtar.
Posted by The IBO Rebellion at 3:23 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Doug D. and Steve V. behind this, not the new guy. Lieberman is just saying what he was told to say.

I don't think they can show that Quixtar provided proper notice for non-raiding rule changes, as now required, nor do I think that they would hold up under review of the FTC.