Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TEAM: Orrin hints at the future

Original Source

Orrin Woodward Announcements
by Orrin Woodward on Tue 15 Jan 2008 03:06 PM EST

I have a couple of thoughts to share with everyone. It has been an incredible month in many ways.

1. Congratulations to all the Leadership Blog readers! You have doubled the traffic to this site again and our blog is rated the #26 ranked blog on the Ice Rocket Blog Tracker system. The blog is only 3 months old and it is a tribute to the many readers who shared this blog with others. I am very proud of all of you and blessed to serve such an incredible group of leaders! Can we double the traffic again?

2. In a previous career, I won a National Benchmarking Award for technical benchmarking. I was an engineer at the time at GM and enjoyed benchmarking and the learning associated with it. As part of my continuous life learning assignment, I benchmarked many companies in the MLM/Networking field recently. In another month, I will share the results from my benchmarking study. I developed numerous criteria to determine the best and worst in each category. I believe it is my responsibility to ensure people have the facts to choose wisely in all of life’s decisions. Would a benchmarking study of the MLM/Networking industry be of value to you?

3. Chris Brady and I are contemplating writing an autobiographical book of our leadership experiences over the last five years. We have book publishers encouraging us to write another leadership book and maybe this would be a good topic to teach character based leadership? Do the readers think this would be a good subject for a new book?

Let’s continue to do our personal best in everything we do. There is no limit to what can be accomplished if we all do our best and focus on serving others. As Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than receive.” When I started this blog—my goal was to give to others, but I have been more blessed by your thoughts and comments. We have a bright future together by focusing on living honorably and serving others. God Bless, Orrin Woodward

No comments: